Ringless voicemail works by using a technology called voicemail drop, which bypasses the traditional phone network and connects directly to the voicemail server of the recipient. The process is simple:
• You record or upload an audio message you want to send to your contacts on slybroadcast.
• You upload a list of phone numbers you want to target or use integration with your CRM or other software to select your audience. As a note, you should have the consent of your audience to reach them through their phone number to comply with any laws.
• You schedule your campaign with a select number of phone numbers that meet the criteria list. For example, you can send out a few individual voicemails daily for appointment reminders or thousands at once, letting them know about a sale or significant announcement.
• The ringless voicemail software sends your message to the voicemail server of each recipient without making their phone ring or leaving a missed call notification.
• The recipient sees a new voicemail notification on their phone and listens to your message when they have time.
• You analyze the data to see how effective the voicemail drop campaign was. You then use that data and insight to improve your next campaign.
Slybroadcast is the proud patent holderof our ringless voicemail technology. Therefore, we completely understand this technology and helped build that directly into your dashboard to make the process straightforward and effective.
If you are new to slybroadcast (or ringless voicemail), don't worry, you will quickly learn how easy it is to use our system. The whole process is fast, easy, and cost-effective. You only pay for successful deliveries, and you can track the performance of your campaign with real-time reports and analytics.
Below is a quick video showing how simple it is to use our software.
In 2003, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) created the National Do Not Call Registry, implementing regulations prohibiting commercial telemarketers from making unwanted, unsolicited sales calls. To learn more about the TCPA and FCC Guidelines, visit www.donotcall.gov or https://covelaw.com/what-is-the-tcpa/.
As a marketer, you need to gain proper consent from your audience to reach them through calls. Therefore, when asking your audience for their phone number, you must clarify that some communication may be used for marketing purposes.
With help from slybroadcast, you can get started with your ringless voicemail campaign and streamline the process of optimizing all the benefits ringless voicemail technology offers.
Slybroadcast offers software that can send messages to mobile phones and landlines, is easy to use, and helps you easily track callback reporting through a Callback Number. You can also set your Callback Number as the caller ID to make your campaign more effective. These numbers can also be forwarded to any phone number you choose to ensure you do not miss a call.
Finally, our latest feature allows you to personalize your voice messages through AI to quickly and efficiently send unique greetings to users. Watch the video below to learn more about how to use this AI feature.
Are you looking to get started with slybroadcast? If so, head to the signup page to get started!